Changing the look

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Ian M

Been trying to change the look of my GP this weekend .... bloody bubble screen just wont fit :x

Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

If the rest of the scoot looks as good as the front id say you dont need it Ian...?
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
sean brady scooters
Dealer

your just trying to wind us up....... surely.......ian........... :lol:
please tell me its just a joke...........and that you dont REALLY intend to fit that bubble screen to that nice scoot.......... :shock: :lol:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
Ian M

uuuuuuuuuh yes :oops: I have been trying to think of ways of changing the look as I'm getting bored as it's been in this guise for 4 years now, so thought a bubble screen, flip flop back rest and a mamouth wide mudflap for that 70's/80's look would give me a whole new look.

Can't afford a respray so it's either do something small like this or sell it and do another project :?

Ian
sean brady scooters
Dealer

ok matey.............
fair play,......if you like it then thats all that counts........beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that............. :D
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
Andy Pickering

Ian M wrote:uuuuuuuuuh yes :oops: I have been trying to think of ways of changing the look as I'm getting bored as it's been in this guise for 4 years now, so thought a bubble screen, flip flop back rest and a mamouth wide mudflap for that 70's/80's look would give me a whole new look.

Can't afford a respray so it's either do something small like this or sell it and do another project :?

Ian

No dont do it, not with that spray job...If it was plain white with a target on yes go for it...but it is what it is, a street racer show some more pics not seen it before....Maybe change the seat/ grips/sprint rack/spare wheel carrier/short rear runners/full rear runners ? theres all sorts of subtle changes that transform a scooter but sorry Ian thats not it.....more pics please.. ;)
M210

Ian M wrote:uuuuuuuuuh yes :oops: I have been trying to think of ways of changing the look as I'm getting bored as it's been in this guise for 4 years now, so thought a bubble screen, flip flop back rest and a mamouth wide mudflap for that 70's/80's look would give me a whole new look.

Ian
Didnt the pictures help I have sent a few weeks ago? Like that screen mate!
Ian M

Yeh the pics helped but I've gone and bought some mirror brackets as the origianl bracket fouled the hydraulic mater cylinder now my problem is the mirror brackets make the screen stick out by a good couple of cm's so think I'm going to try and fabricate some shorter ones and try again......failing that it's back on ebay :flaming:

Her's some more pics for Lam 46 ;)

And this is the sort of look I want to do to it

Andy Pickering

Her's some more pics for Lam 46 ;)

Love it Ian, looking good for 4 years mate..I know what you mean when you fancy a change its an itch that needs to be scratched?
Very smart scooter though mate just my cup of tea ;)
L4Lambretta

don't do it! On the other hand it is yours, but it's really bloody lovely as is...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information