Isle of wight pics

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Scootissimo

red wrote:The scoots in the 28th,29th,31st and 32nd photos are from members of the Scunthorpe Silhouettes Lambretta Club.(Possibly the largest lambretta Club in the country with over 60 members)

The white Old School in the first 2 belongs to Brad(Mark Brough) author of the book Time,Trouble and Money.

The carbon one belongs to Paul Causebrook and the painted carbon water cooled one belongs to Dave Kirk

Top blokes. And generous too. Brad turned up at my gaff with enough alcohol to flood a brewery last weekend!
Cardinal

The seat base on Supertune was made by my clubmate from Hayling as a one off. The pad was made by the legend - Andy Nixon who also stiched in the Supertune logo. Cheers Andy!
pompeyts1

Cardinal wrote:The seat base on Supertune was made by my clubmate from Hayling as a one off. The pad was made by the legend - Andy Nixon who also stiched in the Supertune logo. Cheers Andy!
also worth noting that this seat looks the dogs but the owner/rider had all sorts of problems when riding through france with a sore arse ,not sure if it was related to the seat though! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information