GP from old site & new SX

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
sp1v

GP Moto from old site...

'67 SX200 bog standard apart from new seat cover which I'll be changing for a black one very soon...cheers

markwh45

nice scoots them mate :D
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Love the GP matey so this on evil bay...last year if i remember correctly, i was going to bid for it but it just wasnt the right time money wise..liked it a lot though still looks great my kinda thing :) :)
Did you buy it off there or was it yours anyway.. :?:
Andy.
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
sp1v

Lam46 wrote:Love the GP matey so this on evil bay...last year if i remember correctly, i was going to bid for it but it just wasnt the right time money wise..liked it a lot though still looks great my kinda thing :) :)
Andy.
Cheers, was/is still mine mate I changed me mind and kept it......
byron
Main scooter: Li Special; scarred,but sound

8-) I was waiting for some bigger pics of your GP after seeing it in your avatar. i like how you've done the rear runners/legshields. I've just fitted some rearsets hanging off the engine mounts, do you get much vibration through them ? Mine are better now I've replaced the BMX stunt pegs with some Kawasaki ones. I've spent a couple of hours today bashing my kickstart to clear the peg, but my pegs do sit lower than yours. is your kickstart modified, or bought as is ? like the horn grille too. adjustable reach clutch lever ?
sorry, lots of questions! top scoot.
sell the SX if you need to trim the fleet down ;)
Shaunbond

A very nice pair...
Serial scooter rider...
VMSC Committed to Scootering for 25 years
sp1v

byron wrote:8-) I was waiting for some bigger pics of your GP after seeing it in your avatar. i like how you've done the rear runners/legshields. I've just fitted some rearsets hanging off the engine mounts, do you get much vibration through them ? Mine are better now I've replaced the BMX stunt pegs with some Kawasaki ones. I've spent a couple of hours today bashing my kickstart to clear the peg, but my pegs do sit lower than yours. is your kickstart modified, or bought as is ? like the horn grille too. adjustable reach clutch lever ?
sorry, lots of questions! top scoot.
sell the SX if you need to trim the fleet down ;)
Cheers, the kickstarts standard apart from being drilled and fitted with a machined peg. Clutch lever was adjustable but I replaced with dog leg as it was a pain to use but I'll probably put it back on as it looks better. And yeah they vibrate like feck.......cheers
RICSPEED

Sx looks a good'n ,green one a personal favorite of mine :D
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

sp1v wrote:
Lam46 wrote:Love the GP matey so this on evil bay...last year if i remember correctly, i was going to bid for it but it just wasnt the right time money wise..liked it a lot though still looks great my kinda thing :) :)
Andy.
Cheers, was/is still mine mate I changed me mind and kept it......
Wise decision i say ;)
Next time you get itchy feet with her and ive got some cash she can come and live with me :mrgreen:
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
mark

i remember that from coventry a few years ago . it was for sale and i put someone else onto it . was that you??? :idea:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information