New Addition - sort of

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Scootissimo

Went to work on the Mainland last week - and returned with an SX150 in the back of me Land Rover.
Scoot on long-trm loan from a mate. It's the QPR SX150, by the way. Nice clean scoot.

Apologies for the crowded patio :oops: :oops: :oops:
Fireman Ash

Yeh shame on you!! that patio's a right disgrace what with 3 lambrettas's and exotic wild flowers etc...don't know how you put up with that lifestyle :bouncyeng: 8-)
Scootissimo

Only 1 reply.
Didn't think the scoots were that bad.
OK, so the garden needs some work.
peter357bikes

As ever looking good Gazza But I must admit nice BBQ..arf Still not got the old girl back together. ...received my machined head ..er now have a squish you could bath in so waiting for another...Pete
Scootissimo

peter357bikes wrote:As ever looking good Gazza But I must admit nice BBQ..arf Still not got the old girl back together. ...received my machined head ..er now have a squish you could bath in so waiting for another...Pete

Hey Pete.
Thanks for your kind words ;) And yep, the BBQ is a beast!

Let me have some pics of the old girl when she's back, up and running.

Gazza
Brad

Hmmm - now then Gazza ...... That BBQ seems to be ringing some bells, I'm sure there's an interesting story there somewhere, but mebbe not for the forum eh ;)

Trio looking good mate, the SX has filled that gap you had nicely lol, ya ought to make it permanent and make him an offer he cant refuse ......

See ya soon
Scootissimo

Brad wrote:Hmmm - now then Gazza ...... That BBQ seems to be ringing some bells, I'm sure there's an interesting story there somewhere, but mebbe not for the forum eh ;)

Trio looking good mate, the SX has filled that gap you had nicely lol, ya ought to make it permanent and make him an offer he cant refuse ......

See ya soon
Aye up, Cuz.
Yep, performed the same trick only this week! Spent 2 hours cleaning the bugger, sparked it up and no gas. Doh! Fresh refill this weekend, so we should be OK for August. The blue/white SX needs some work. Clean scoot a bit of a mish-mash. Whitewalls and Sundance grips??? Also, all standard so, you know me - big carb, loud pipe etc. I secured the scoot for a song. Just over a grand...
If it were mine, I'd get rid of the blue and throw deep bottle green flake at it, Snetty to match and a few gold highlights.

KTF.

Gazza
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information