My latest barn(ish) finds

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Davidsquaredson
Main scooter: Early Eibar Jet 200

Doom Patrol wrote:A nice find Dave. It looks okay. Where abouts in Canada are you?
Hi, I’m in Toronto. Just put the body work on and the correct bench seat (but the cover is a cheap repop). Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
carpe scooter diem

1974 Rally 200
1965 Li150
1963 TV175
1974 Eibar Jet200
Davidsquaredson

Cav wrote:And then again sometimes an oddball pops up. A scooter came up for sale locally advertised as SX 200. But on the pics it looked like a bitsa. It was actually a TV 200 (or GT 200 in UK terms). At $6k AUD, I thought it was a great buy even though it had been a bit bastardised. Probably needed about $3k to $4k spending on it, Sadly I didn't have the coin
I got word from a motorcycle mechanic friend here that a women called about the scooter of her dads, he’s given it to her. He is original owner. She is moving out to our east coast, is not sure if she will get him to get it running again and take it with her, or sell it. It’s white, looks in great shape, says tv200 on the front. Im not taking the p155. I need to check with him to see what happened. I told him to offer her 4,000 on the spot.

This kind of thing still happens here about 3-4 times a year that I hear about. Old people dying off, scooters in garages and cottages, kids have zero interest in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
carpe scooter diem

1974 Rally 200
1965 Li150
1963 TV175
1974 Eibar Jet200
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Davidsquaredson wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 3:36 am
Doom Patrol wrote:A nice find Dave. It looks okay. Where abouts in Canada are you?
Hi, I’m in Toronto. Just put the body work on and the correct bench seat (but the cover is a cheap repop). Image
Nice. I was in Ontario a few years ago. Didn't get time to see Toronto. It sounds like a nice city. Have you talked to Corey about what you might need?
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Beaut!!!
Davidsquaredson

Doom Patrol wrote:
Davidsquaredson wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 3:36 am
Nice. I was in Ontario a few years ago. Didn't get time to see Toronto. It sounds like a nice city. Have you talked to Corey about what you might need?
Small world. I know Corey well. Toronto is a great city but it’s huge. So 99% of riding is in town as it takes about 2 hours or more to get clear of the city.
carpe scooter diem

1974 Rally 200
1965 Li150
1963 TV175
1974 Eibar Jet200
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information