Search found 14 matches

by geedubu187
Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:06 pm
Forum: Lambretta Tech
Topic: Which carb for mugello 186
Replies: 6
Views: 1928

Re: Which carb for mugello 186

Ok sorted now with a Mikuni TM24 and am now looking for a starting point for the jetting.
I will be running a scootrs exhaust and remote foam filter.
Any advice welcome.

Thanks Graham
by geedubu187
Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:15 pm
Forum: Lambretta Tech
Topic: Which carb for mugello 186
Replies: 6
Views: 1928

Re: Which carb for mugello 186

Thanks for that Sean, my expectations of the kit are a damn site more than my usual type of riding but I thought I would just post what it would be used for for 80% of its life.The other 20% will be thrashing the living daylights out of it on a mad sunday blast.
by geedubu187
Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:34 pm
Forum: Lambretta Tech
Topic: Which carb for mugello 186
Replies: 6
Views: 1928

Which carb for mugello 186

Hi all, I am in a position where I need to get a new carb for a mugello 186 on a LI150 special. Standard gearbox, rebuilt engine with gp crank,new bearings,electronic kit,new clutch and Scootrs exhaust. My use will be mainly A road riding (ie looking for something that will sit at 40 to 50ish with o...
by geedubu187
Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:36 pm
Forum: Show us yer Scoots!!
Topic: MR K,s lambretta finished
Replies: 28
Views: 4729

Re: MR K,s lambretta finished

Stunning 8-) Hope she appreciates it.