FOXHAT- Latest Developments

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
muttonjeff

The endless pursuit for power goes on... ETHANOL!!

Sorry weve not posted anything in a while but weve ben really busy. Ive stole my sons camera and uploaded a few tasty pictures of one of our RB Projects. Please check out DSCF1971 and DSCF1972, Can you spot the Hidden 7th Plate???

Super 7 is a new build for the owner of LUCKY 7- who won BEST LAMBRETTA AT THE DIRTY WEEKENDER 2007 and BEST LAMBRETTA AT THE BEETSUGAR RUN BELGIUM 2008 we have had to incorperate the number 7 due to repeated requests from the owner (Bob with the 7" Knob). For example SUPER 7 has a 7 plate foxhat clutch which allows the scooter to use the full benefits of our Ethanol exploits!!

Please See dealer innovations for more infomation on the FOXHAT spiders.
Current Overseas orders for our FOXHAT Spiders include; USA, New Zealand and Ireland, Cheers Guys.

DSCF1991 is of a TV 175 Spanish. Rare Machine and it could be yours. Its FOR SALE built to ANY Specification, PM me for more infomation

If we dont reply to anything please bear in mind that were two brothers who do this as a hobby out of our small garden shed.!!

PS. Did you manage to see the YSA (Yorkshire Scooter Alliance) BEST OF SHOW, the one and only VALHALLA. " Me an ar kid put tha' t'gether". Its one tasty Machine.

Regards
Art and Al

ScooterLoopyJohn
Dealer
Main scooter: 1970 GP 195cc A/F s'type

Nice work very smooth, just one thing the red 7 handle bars are naf .somesort of series 1 drops might look better but thats my choise and as it is its very nice just not stunning .
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Glad you guys are back on the radar, loverly lookin machines......are they fast? :lol: :lol: :lol:
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
cryogenic

How ya doing guys nice to see your firing on all cylinders again fellas lovely scoots ;)
I RAN OUT OF SICK DAYS SO I DECIDED TO RING IN DEAD
CutdownKev

ScooterLoopyJohn wrote:Nice work very smooth, just one thing the red 7 handle bars are naf .somesort of series 1 drops might look better but thats my choise and as it is its very nice just not stunning .
Rob, who owns Super 7, agrees with the comments and has asked me to ask if anyone has any bars or knows where to get better looking bars than the ones he has put on the scoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information