Dave Webster

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
wayne cudine
Main scooter: Lambretta Lis150 Eibar series2

Sad news indeed. Although I don't know him personally I remember phoning him up for some advise a couple of years back not knowing he was in France on holiday but he still answered my queries. Top man, I sincerely hope he can beat this.

Cue.
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Sorry to read this sad news but Dave should take some solace in the thought that many people will think of him/remember him with great respect.

Dave... thanks for all that you've done for Lambretta, Lambretta tuning and the scooter scene in general. This might seem like a trivial statement at this time but just know that your keen involvement with our shared interest has brought a great deal of joy to others... me for one.

Thanks, regards and the greatest of respect.

Adam
dirtyhandslopez

Best of luck Mr. Webster.

Your tuning book has had pride of place on the shelf many years now.

Darren
That's not going anywhere...
nelson pk

Sad news.
I hope Dave realises how many people he inspired in our scene. In the 80's when i first got into the scene he was the man who pushed Lambrettas to the limit. Everyone knew his name and knew of his extensive knowledge.
All the best.
wlightning

Hi Guys

We (Dave & Lynne Webster) met Carl & Wendy Osborne at Isle of Man Hospice when they came over for a visit with my two boys Andrew and Richard.
Good to see some old faces again and have made some steps towards making contact with old friends.

Escaped for the afternoon today and relaxing at home thought we would post a message here. Just to let you all know that I am feeling OK at the moment and we really must use this as an opportunity to hopefully maintain contact with everyone. I have a new email set up which is davewiom@gmail.com as there have been too many previous addresses in use, causing confusion, so hopefully we can establish DAVEWIOM@GMAIL.COM as my new point of contact.

I hope to contact everyone over the next few months and look forward to hearing from you.

Dave Webster & Lynne Webster
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Thanks Dave, all the best.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
ming

Crap news, all the best to you and your family Dave. Your tech articles and insight have been invaluable, and a club mate of mine is fortunate enough to own a Lammy with one of your tuned barrels that somehow made it over the pond to Stateside.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information