Anyone know any great CAD designers??

FAQ tech questions, please check if the answer to your question is in here before posting elsewhere.
tSR-VN
Dealer

As title suggests having now access some more advanced machinery we are looking for CAD designers to do drawings for us to mill out parts on the cnc machines.... if anyone has any contact (preferably a scooterist for obvious reasons) then please pass on details if you can and may be able to sort you out with samples of whatever it is we get the person to draw up.
gaz_powell

Adam Winston on here might be able to help
Spanish Fly
Main scooter: P200e

PM sent.
JINX

I do cad pretty much daily, but for other purposes.
I use Solidworks 2013, and I have done 3d modeling for scooter parts, furniture, utensils, tools and custom stuff in the past.

File transfer via emailed pdf's work well for early iterations, then later on as numeric file to eventual machinist directly.
There is also a free app that will allow you to see early samples in 3d on your screen.

Let me know if you want me to bang out a few products, I can negotiate for bartering.
Pm me, I'll get it and respond.
simplex

I also have use CAD daily in my work. have done a fair bit of 3D for Arch renderings etc .. unfortunately the extent of my 3D work now is animating pixies with big tits
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

simplex wrote:I also have use CAD daily in my work. have done a fair bit of 3D for Arch renderings etc .. unfortunately the extent of my 3D work now is animating pixies with big tits
Samples?
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
MCH
Main scooter: street racer px

i also use cad not daily but i have 3-4 years worth of solidworks training, im not a cad jockey who can produce ultra complex drawings, but depending on what your after I can mock some things up if i have the time, i have access to a 50w laser cutter, cnc router, cnc lathe and cnc miller (miller currently not operational yet, still working on it)

but if your after some mock ups, again like jinx above i can look into what your after
Smurf SX
Main scooter: Lambretta SX150

Sounds like you have plenty of volunteers already but I use 3D CAD daily if you get stuck, I'm using Inventor at the moment
diesel
Playstation gamer tag: speilekorps
Main scooter: lambretta li 150 s1 1958

simplex wrote: unfortunately the extent of my 3D work now is animating pixies with big tits
Is there a more noble pursuit?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information