Motovespa GT160 side panels ?

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
gerryjunior
Xbox live gamer tag: no
Playstation gamer tag: no
Main scooter: lambretta li 2

A mate of mine has a spanish gt ill give him a ring and ask him about the panels and fittings for you if you want, i know there very similar to a gs 160.
gerryjunior

A mate of mine has a spanish gt ill give him a ring and ask him about the panels and fittings for you if you want, i know there very similar to a gs 160.
mushroom
Main scooter: Motovespa P200E

gerryjunior wrote:A mate of mine has a spanish gt ill give him a ring and ask him about the panels and fittings for you if you want, i know there very similar to a gs 160.
much appreciated, cheers
panamesc

mushroom wrote:So would Italian GS panels fit ? Or do I need specific Spanish GT panels ?
they fit , i only said that the original panels are similar to the rally ones ;)
only the first 150s have the sportique type panels , then 150s2/150gs(spanish)/sprint & gt all have the gs160/ss/rally/p range fittings
gerryjunior

I rang him , his has clip on panels on both sides , fitting is similar to px style ones. he says they look like a mixture of sprint and gs type to look at, ill try to get a pic of the bike for you.
mushroom
Main scooter: Motovespa P200E

gerryjunior wrote:I rang him , his has clip on panels on both sides , fitting is similar to px style ones. he says they look like a mixture of sprint and gs type to look at, ill try to get a pic of the bike for you.
Thanks, it all looks like I need GS panels
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information