Diablo moto...?

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

Interested in using Diablo at NunEaton to have my scooter dynoed, anyone used them? Good, bad??
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

I could be wrong, but I thought he closed his business down a year or two back to take up employment in another industry? Sold off his long range tank business too.

Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong on that, Alan at Diablo Moto was one of the dyno operators I recommended people go to when asking for recommendations. Be good to know if he's 'back in business'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Scooterdude

Cheers for the reply Dan. Reading up on the web it looks a bit doubtful that they are still going, shame as they are quite close to me (Leicester) will have to have a look elsewhere then.
craig69

Give Chalkie at replay scooters a bell , rothwell aint that far for you and he is a top bloke ..
Scooterdude

craig69 wrote:Give Chalkie at replay scooters a bell , rothwell aint that far for you and he is a top bloke ..
Thanks, I've heard the name a few times but Dident realise they were so close, I'll give um a bell if/when I get back from Weston. :D
chippy

drunkmunkey6969 wrote:I could be wrong, but I thought he closed his business down a year or two back to take up employment in another industry? Sold off his long range tank business too.

Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong on that, Alan at Diablo Moto was one of the dyno operators I recommended people go to when asking for recommendations. Be good to know if he's 'back in business'.

Spot on answer :D
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
erohan

So, as I good get it - Diablo does not product anymore?
To want to, is to be able to.
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

I think the tanks are still made. I thought John Walklate (?) looked after that side of things now?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information