Nice ride to Scarborough

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
garry inglis
Main scooter: ts1 230 and rb200

I have a 30mm vhsh which works really well and good on FUEL my mate was also on a ts230 with a tmx35 and he used 3ltr more than me I also have li150 4.9 and I had to change down to 3rd a couple of times on those big banks on the a64

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
chippy

garry inglis wrote:If you look closely in the picture behind my scoot is the famous dtc new breed scooters as were in scootering in the January issue stunning machines but best of all nice lads to chat with Image

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
Had the full spectrum there from maca's number 1 through to the new breeds.
holty
Main scooter: lambretta gp

we had a rather eventfull ride, 4 of us coming from hull, first breakdown was a carb falling off at leven, second breakdown was a siezure near filey, let it cool down and restarted and ran ok, third breakdown was halfway between brid and scarborough on the way home, and his has terminal, broken piston, so he came home in a van, 4th breakdown was at coniston, an empty fuel tank ,funny as i stopped at a gargage just a few miles before to top up my tank and he didnt bother, so mine was the only one that didnt have an issue all day, makes up for last year when i holed a piston, good day though.
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

Great so I've got all these shenanigans to look forward to on my ride to Weston, got a spare stator and piston loads of tools so should be ok?
bazza3004

Good ride there from chorley shite ride home. Killer wind on A64/59. My TS230 drank like a navvy and mates Li burnt clutch out 12 mile from skipton. We waited with him for two n half hours for recovery van then myself an mate on jet with 200 rapido made it home about 10.30pm
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information