Good Experiences with Dealers/Tuners?

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
eden
Dealer

Yanker wrote:
Seiotoshi wrote:I posted this a couple of weeks ago Ron will happily impart his knowledge and wisdom regardless of how busy he is. He's given up many hours of his time for no charge, and a couple of weeks ago he spent most of the day dialing in my jetting to get me ready for a trip to Italy, only to refuse any kind of payment. Ron is rightly proud of his products and workmanship, and always takes it personally if you have any problems with his kits. Ron you are a top tuner and always put customer service first.
By the way, I don't get any endorsements from Ron, I just think he is a top guy and deserves some credit.
Try asking him for a Vespa PX EFL front hub cam spacer! Hero that Ron is, anyone with faculties should not have a problem selling 10 products? Ask yourself how that can be please?
eden wrote:Grantorismo
Who? Av yeow gorra spaych deayfunct chekka yet?

Bye
Andy, your such a cock end :roll:
CABALMAN
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA JET

eden wrote:Andy Francis
AF
Disco Dez
Gran Sport
Grantorismo
just Lambretta
robbospeed
reedspeed
Scoot forever

Cant comment on tuners as I do all my own but the list above are the "dealers" I buy from, I only buy from people who are down to earth and listen/react well to complaints.

Suppose I'm not on there because you never pay me !!!!!!! :twisted:

I could make a much longer list of dealers I have used in the past but will never use again lol,

Disclaimer: if your not on the list above it doesn't mean you are on the never use again list, it probably means I have not yet dealt with you :)
"PLASTIC" JUST SAY NO !
Yanker

eden wrote:
Yanker wrote:
Seiotoshi wrote:I posted this a couple of weeks ago Ron will happily impart his knowledge and wisdom regardless of how busy he is. He's given up many hours of his time for no charge, and a couple of weeks ago he spent most of the day dialing in my jetting to get me ready for a trip to Italy, only to refuse any kind of payment. Ron is rightly proud of his products and workmanship, and always takes it personally if you have any problems with his kits. Ron you are a top tuner and always put customer service first.
By the way, I don't get any endorsements from Ron, I just think he is a top guy and deserves some credit.
Try asking him for a Vespa PX EFL front hub cam spacer! Hero that Ron is, anyone with faculties should not have a problem selling 10 products? Ask yourself how that can be please?
eden wrote:Grantorismo
Who? Av yeow gorra spaych deayfunct chekka yet?

Bye

And you are such a' Spellend'! Its spelt 'Granturismo' yey ferkin Numptey! Indecypherable bollox ensues............probably arround Eden's obsession with perversion of
eden
Dealer

Sorry Andy not time to reply... I'm on a rally

Remember them?
Yanker

Allegedly you are running a quiz for old Lambretta riders in your own back garden? "How Do You Pronounce That" as tha main event so someone told me?

And yep I remember them (wish i was there / hard times) ;-)
eden
Dealer

I had hoped to keep the fact it was in my back garden a secret :roll:

not for me to judge how the rally went, ill leave that to people who went :)
one thing for sure that was a bonus though, you wasn't there :) oh and the LCGB nominated charity will be getting a nice big fat cheque :D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5mogfoiby2vl ... n.jpg?dl=0
speedy
Main scooter: lambretta af s type ts1

Re dealers. AF, Scooter Restorations, Just Lambretta and Sure Fire Lambretta spares and Glasgow Lambretta. All top genuine people, Happy to give em my pennies
ducksta

Chislespeed face to face- buzzsolomoto/twisted rods/beedspeed for my ebay purchases
live life your a long time dead
mickymidas
Main scooter: Vespa Rally /P200

SCK always been good to me , and Wasp Performance ( Morcambe ) excellent service , £150 worth parts delivered in less than 24hrs and free postage.....And not forgetting Diablo Al before he changed direction and moved into the child trafficking business. :) .....Top Man
2Ronnies sc.......Chuckleism is the way forward
speedy
Main scooter: lambretta af s type ts1

Here's service for yer. I've needed parts before, along with club friends after shops have closed, say 7 or 8pm. I/ We have phoned Warren at Surefire Lambretta and he's told us to nip over and he would open the shop for us so we could get our bits. Now that is customer service. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information