Good Experiences with Dealers/Tuners?

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

ducksta wrote:
thackers wrote:
YAMLAM wrote:wheres Mick based ?
He's in Harrogate, (Starbeck) north Yorkshire
address post code or telephone number :?:

This him ?

http://mickabbeytuning.co.uk
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
thackers

He's in Harrogate, (Starbeck) north Yorkshire[/quote]
address post code or telephone number :?:[/quote]

This him ?

http://mickabbeytuning.co.uk[/quote]

That's him, his number is 07802896103 you won't be disappointed
Yanker

eden wrote:
a.j wrote:Used Scooterotica to tune my barrel & they were first class & got it back to me in time.

Beedspeed for parts. Everytime.
years ago I used to use beedpseed, but about 10 or 12 years ago they started sending out some right s**t so I stopped ordering from them. :?
Ah bet they did!: Wrong jets made you seize perhaps? Did you get a translator to place the order for you? (advised)

Back on topic SCK are my Nr. 1 (though with their own product issues now and again) and of course Grantorismo
are the dog''s danglies! (if u can find em) :)
eden
Dealer

Yanker wrote:
eden wrote:
a.j wrote:Used Scooterotica to tune my barrel & they were first class & got it back to me in time.

Beedspeed for parts. Everytime.
years ago I used to use beedpseed, but about 10 or 12 years ago they started sending out some right s**t so I stopped ordering from them. :?
Ah bet they did!: Wrong jets made you seize perhaps? Did you get a translator to place the order for you? (advised)

Back on topic SCK are my Nr. 1 (though with their own product issues now and again) and of course Grantorismo
are the dog''s danglies! (if u can find em) :)

never bought jets from them!
with c*nt5 like you working there its no wonder they went down hill fast :)
Yanker

eden wrote: Andy Francis (Sure but for what and when?)
AF: Their Maz Cranks were Ace wern'[ they?)
Disco Dez (Deceased)
Gran Sport (Deceased with the above)
Grantorismo (WHO?)
just Lambretta (Martin does not deserve your praise)
robbospeed (?)
reedspeed (for a fallback when you fuckup?)
Scoot forever (yep)
Downhill fast is the only way to tackle it Cock! ;)
eden
Dealer

Yanker wrote:
eden wrote: Andy Francis (Sure but for what and when?)
AF: Their Maz Cranks were Ace wern'[ they?)
Disco Dez (Deceased)
Gran Sport (Deceased with the above)
Grantorismo (WHO?)
just Lambretta (Martin does not deserve your praise)
robbospeed (?)
reedspeed (for a fallback when you fuckup?)
Scoot forever (yep)
Downhill fast is the only way to tackle it Cock! ;)
showing your ignorance again you silly c**t!

Andy for exhausts, tyres etc when ever they are needed! Does he avoid you due to you being a knob head?
AF for lots of things, mentioning a bad item for years gone by is really helpful. :lol: , tit!
Disco Dez is going strong, just he doesn't advertise as he has no need to, probably so morons like you don't contact him. ;)
Gran sport always continued and still does after Dez sold it on to Gary. ;)
Gran Turismo, I'm sure you know who they are but who appointed you as chief inspector typo spell master? Child! :roll:
just Lambretta, why doesn't he deserve my praise? everything ive ordered from him has arrived in a couple of days and any issues sorted just as fast. who the f@@k are you to say who someone should or shouldn't praise? megalomaniac tw@7!
robbospeed.. LOL Asking who just shows your an ignorant has been! :?
reedspeed for one thing, clutches! oh and he sells a good chain tensioner I tested., I take it you use Jerome when you f@@k up! you must use him often 8-)
scoot forever mate of mine who lives a coupe of miles away :) ill have to enlighten Pete of how much of a cock head your are :lol:

going back to typo's and spelling mistakes..... you was a few keys out with your typo when you registered your username here......... w@nk3r!
Yanker

Hilarious! Managed to shift the power ranger + suit yet?
eden
Dealer

Andy (w(y)anker)

I didn't realise you still work at beedspeed, I hear your the guy on the phone... you may remember me calling last time I ordered something from there to complain how s**t it was, it was a 47 tooth crown wheel, I said why did you send the worst example of that part that you had, and if it was you back then, you replied with "that is one of the good ones" Not exactly a good reply tbh, does your boss know how helpful you are on the phone? since that day I have never used beedspeed again!
oh and I hear the locals round there thought you was Swedish due to your f@@ked up Stoke accent LOL Maybe you should go back to the potters wheel mate.
Funny you have the cheek to take the p155 out of my Brum accent... people in glass houses springs to mind :lol:

You took it on your self to have a good old pop at me a while ago and have been relentless ever since, its been amusing but now its time to take a bit of what you like dishing out. :D

Others on here probably don't know you work at beedspeed so now they do they can see that you having a pop at other dealers isn't through experience of those dealers, its just you trying to drum up business for the shop you work at.
Yanker

eden wrote: You took it on your self to have a good old pop at me a while ago and have been relentless ever since, its been amusing but now its time to take a bit of what you like dishing out. :D.
Nice landscapes on the vid: harks me back the right side of the pennines! POP DISH POP = FINE by me? No offence meant. As for the employment: I will dish out no further advice for '[needyy'[ scooterists hence forth: that will sort em! Hemhem....

PS. Eden: Any Evidence of 'drumming' you can provide or just annother one of your illudions?

PPS now stock MEC + TS/Evergreen crownwheels (same as Stratos) since I had smome (any) influence over things....

PPPs I[m after moving back to the WMids with mi Skewtars an tha: ya gotta hole fur mi ter fill?
dave411
Main scooter: Li 125

Torbay Lambretta.
Ordered a pair of BGM shocks yesterday afternoon,came in the post today.And,they refunded £3.00 off the postage cause it was lighter than they tought.
Great service,will use them again. :D :D :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information