Scootering Magazine - November edition

The print magazine news, reviews, latest products, events & more....
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Latest issue of Scootering out now!

Features: Martini 220LC Vespa - Shaken not stirred, KTMBretta – a beast of a motorcycle-engined custom, controversial 'The Troubles' custom scooter, the murky world of scooter theft uncovered, Stu Owen discovers the Twin Cylinder Lambretta, the story of Lambretta historian and archivist Vittorio Tessera, Cursum Perficio custom Li125, The Clash-themed custom, original Servetta Jet 200 and the second instalment of editor Dan’s Vespa tuning secrets.

Also...
Darrell Taylor reports on recent scooter sprinting shenanigans, we’ve the first part of our new winter scooter restorations tech-guide, Stan reports on Woolacombe rally, AFSC in the Club Focus, part 7 of our painting guide covers the subtle art of airbrushing, the results of the York dyno day are in from Darrel Taylor (46 scooters dynoed!), the Vespa tech-guide reveals more power on the standard PX125, it’s BSSO round #8, we look behind the scenes at dealer Armando’s, Dave’s back in the Nostalgic Custom Corner and, phew, we offer another amusing anecdote in this month’s Into The Sunset.

Get your copy today! 8-)
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
cgt75b
Main scooter: lambretta

I think it's a very good issue this month, especially the Stu Owen stuff!

Keep up the good work top job................................ :D
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Rsport220

Well chuffed to be on the front cover of this one, well ok not me but results of many many hours work, a good write up too. Definitely a proud moment for me, I know things can be put up online so easy nowadays but I rekon there`s still something special about being in print.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information