Scootering Magazine - October edition

The print magazine news, reviews, latest products, events & more....
Strummer10
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Special 225

November edition received at weekend. Just read the article on 'Breighton Ferry Dyno Day'........

Well done, been after something like this for years so we can see what the various kits do in comparison to each other, accepting there's some many combinations now on the market.......
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Strummer10 wrote:November edition received at weekend. Just read the article on 'Breighton Ferry Dyno Day'........

Well done, been after something like this for years so we can see what the various kits do in comparison to each other, accepting there's some many combinations now on the market.......
46 scooters dynoed back-2-back over 2 days.....all down to Darrell Taylors hard work.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
hendy
Main scooter: lambretta li 125

It was a very interesting day and so was the article. Me being me, I'd like to have seen full engine specs and graphs but I guess that would take up too much space and bore the s**t out of most people.

It says at the end of the article that the graphs are available on the Scootering website but I can't see them. Do you need to view them via Facebook? I'm scared of Facebook.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information