Kickstarts stiff....

FREE tuning and maintenance info, plus links to our original tuning pages that started it all off.
S2CUF
Main scooter: Lambretta li150 special

Bristol mod. You make me laugh. You do put very sarcastic remarks on here.
I've only joined this site to try and gain some knowledge on my lambretta. I apologise I'm not as educated in the land of lambretta like you are. But unlike you I have a life. Seems to me that your always on here? Havnt you got anything better to do? Havnt you got a wife to service?? Obviously not. And if you did I can imagine that your one of them negative people that only ever talk about your day job and your lambretta. Yawn. You need to step outside and have a word with yourself. And think about moving out of your mum and dads spare room..........
HxPaul
Main scooter: lambretta Li 150

S2CUF wrote:Bristol mod. Not sure why you always have to put divvy clever c**t comments on people's posts.... Or is it just mine. Either way. I'd love to meet up...
Thats the way to get your questions answered.............................NOT !
coaster

I have to say I'm a bit surprised at the reaction to Bristol Mod's comment as it was clearly a joke...the clue was in the laughing smilie. BM doesn't need my help to defend himself but I would like to point out that you are seriously wide of the mark if you think he's still living with his mum......he's probably old enough to be your dad....maybe Grandad ;)
S2CUF

Silly old c**t.
bristolmod
Main scooter: Lambretta TV175 S3- what else!
Location: Bali-Hai bar, Locarno Ballroom Bristol, 1967!- mines a Brown Split!!

S2CUF wrote:Bristol mod. You make me laugh. You do put very sarcastic remarks on here.
I've only joined this site to try and gain some knowledge on my lambretta. I apologise I'm not as educated in the land of lambretta like you are. But unlike you I have a life. Seems to me that your always on here? Havnt you got anything better to do? Havnt you got a wife to service?? Obviously not. And if you did I can imagine that your one of them negative people that only ever talk about your day job and your lambretta. Yawn. You need to step outside and have a word with yourself. And think about moving out of your mum and dads spare room..........
Jesus H Christ................if only the boy knew. :D
Scootering since 1968.
bristolmod

Ok scuf- heres a bit of free advice.

Yes- you obviously don't know a lot about Lambrettas- your own admission.

What you will find on here is a lot of very experienced guys who have been into Lambrettas for a long long time. They will give that advice freely and without reservation and bend over backwards to help any "newbie". There is no shame in being a "newbie" - we all had to start somewhere.

What we don't like is some newcomer with "attitude" which you are demonstrating in spades at the moment- if you don't like the answers that may include a touch of "banter" then don't ask the question.

And as for personal attacks on me, my wife and my parents, that just sums up your immaturity.
Scootering since 1968.
S2CUF

I just don't appreciate your fuxkin comments. Immaturity? I can't stand keyboard warriors like you. You only ride scooters. Cuz u can't ride bigger bikes you sad tw@7.
bristolmod

I'll rest my case there- you carry on if you want.
Scootering since 1968.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Very rare we have to moderate on this forum......the rapid decline of this topic was astonishing.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information