BGM CLUBMAN

Need Parts? Post you WANTED ads here
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

Re: BGM CLUBMAN

Postby Scooterdude » Sun May 14, 2017 8:51 am

whonatic wrote:Mine too - me and a mate ordered 1 each a few weeks apart, his had a 49mm downpipe all the way down, mine had a down pipe that started at 42mm, then gradually got to 48mm!!

Fitted nice - but wasn't sure if that will cause issues on a Rapido 230 so took it off

So in other words they send you whatever they can be arsed to find first around the shop, not what you specifically asked for?
0 x

whonatic

Postby whonatic » Sun May 14, 2017 9:00 am

Hmmmmm..... having met Dean twice in my life he seems reasonably accommodating but is at the mercy of suppliers who can be c@nts.

However, I'm now, having waited for 6 months .... for a replacement downpipe at a point of frustration as I have a very expensive paper weight hanging in my garage!!!

Darrell if you'd like to test this to see if a narrow down pipe near the flange that fastens to the barrel makes a difference your welcome to try !

Either way - even though I've just had my 2nd BGM fall to bits, and I mean tail pipe completely snapped where it joined the box, I'd have another as they are the pipes that suit my engine and make it perform - I'm by no means wealthy at all!! And these pipes are expensive pierces of shite !!!

It must be just as easy / hard to make something that works as something that doesn't ??
0 x

Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

Postby Darrell Taylor » Wed May 17, 2017 1:07 am

cheers whonatic ,,be good to test that with the header options , and of interest to see the out come ..
0 x
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924

ArKaTxU
Dealer
ebay user ID: arkatxu
Main scooter: TV175 64-Jet200 68-Jet200 82

Postby ArKaTxU » Fri May 26, 2017 10:44 am

lozmondo wrote:http://www.lambrettalocomociones.com/tienda/es/2492-escape-big-box-clubman-mbd-bgm-v40-sin-pintar.html

in stock

Yes, If someone want, I can take it to Adria. ;)
Cheers.
0 x

Return to “Wanted”