Lambretta Rossa for sale on Ebay

Anything related to Lambretta or Vespa Scooters fitted with LC, Motorcycle and/or Auto engines!
Stampede
Main scooter: SX200

holty
Main scooter: lambretta gp

Yes I had already seen it,looks a little rough, suppose it's a bit of scootering history, did you get hold of your pro shift and have you fitted it yet,I've done over 100 miles now and everything seems perfect, only issue is I still have a job getting it in neutral when the engines running, not a problem when I turn it off tho
Holty
Stampede
Main scooter: SX200

holty wrote:Yes I had already seen it,looks a little rough, suppose it's a bit of scootering history, did you get hold of your pro shift and have you fitted it yet,I've done over 100 miles now and everything seems perfect, only issue is I still have a job getting it in neutral when the engines running, not a problem when I turn it off tho
Holty
Will open a topic about my scoot and ongoin improvements soon. :)

You´re right, the Rossa concept doesnt look like that it´s up to the job (compared to a Sanderson conversion) nowadays.
holty
Main scooter: lambretta gp

oh good, could do with some more bike engined scooter threads, now we have our own section, saw your start up video on youtube, it sounds well, does yours power wheelie in 3rd, or am i just a hooligan? :D
sydduckett

A mate of mine has a rossa that was in bits in a loft for 20 years, frank put it back together for him.
That thing flys like you wouldnt belive. He. Never gets into to the top gears as its to quick for the scooter when he opens it up.
This bike will go fo 7k min i reckon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information