show us ya auto?

Anything related to Lambretta or Vespa Scooters fitted with LC, Motorcycle and/or Auto engines!
carlosfandangles

My old Dragster - was serious fun

Wouldnt go round corners for toffee tho - scary handling - improved with a Dexter front tyre. Real grin factor when you rode it tho - fast as f**k

Last heard of in Coventry - I swapped it for a tuned P2...........
shocky

yea was disapointed in mine round corners awsome in a straight line which is were spent 90% of its time mainly the M4/5/6
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
C*NTSPEED
Main scooter: vespa ts 125/200

shocky wrote:yea was disapointed in mine round corners awsome in a straight line which is were spent 90% of its time mainly the M4/5/6

never had an issue going round corners even when flat out i only has psn shocks and k61's but boy did they hold thi road thinking about getting another dragster
GEMINI S.C.
BLACK WIDDA'S S.C.
shocky

i found it oversteared but perhaps i wasnt used to it ,it was only a problem if ridden to fast normal riding was ok it dint help as i had a zzr12 at the same time
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Bufficus

shocky wrote:yea was disapointed in mine round corners awsome in a straight line which is were spent 90% of its time mainly the M4/5/6
I thought all Dragsters handled badly when I first got mine, but could forgive it because it was so quick in a straight line. I used to have to hang off it like a sports bike to get it round corners.

I knew the front tyre was crap, but didn't realise how crap. After rebuilding the swivel drive on the front steering, and more importantly, changing the knackered Bopper for a Dexter it's a different bike. It's like night and day. Brililant .

Now, if I could just sort the electric start. :? See other thread.
carlosfandangles

Bufficus wrote:
I thought all Dragsters handled badly when I first got mine, but could forgive it because it was so quick in a straight line. I used to have to hang off it like a sports bike to get it round corners.

I knew the front tyre was crap, but didn't realise how crap. After rebuilding the swivel drive on the front steering, and more importantly, changing the knackered Bopper for a Dexter it's a different bike. It's like night and day. Brililant .

Now, if I could just sort the electric start. :? See other thread.

I am not sure whether I would have another one..............toying with idea but not sure...........would love to do an IT copy of sorts - dragster back but slimmer cutdown front - always fancied that - maybe one day will give it a go.
After refurb my P2, got an old frame to put together to make a bike - might bang it together and swap for a drag as a project
MrG68

FROM THIS
MrG68

running a 172 malossi
54mm mazzachelli crank
kundo inlet 28mm carb
polini reeds
180 gearing
malossi delta clutch
polini belt
Team dwarf racing pipe #1!!!
METZELER me7teen tyres
and some metal work and some paint work done by some GOOD MATES!!
MrG68

shed 6 rally

yarmuff
coaster

shocky wrote:Image
all a bit boring really but hey it has a range of 150 miles cost £89 to insure does over 80 (gps) has 2 disk brakes, tubeless rims, comfy big seat adjustable shocks on rear fantastic halogen front light ( better than my old ZZR12) ALL ACCESSORY SEEM TO BE QUALITY WELL MADE ITEMS SHOCK HORROR :D
That's really spooky Steve, I fitted the exact same mirrors to your old jet when I took it to Gijon (Bolted through glove box) 8-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information