Big Sam

Fun and obscure stuff, anything 'off topic' goes...
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

Just read a link that the telegraph have been doing an undercover sting on the England manager that goes back 10 months. Why didn't they expose this Before SA became England manager? Looking from the outside in it really looks like the media hates the England team.

Fancy SA to be gone by teatime tomorrow.
EddieStone
Main scooter: Lambretta Li 150

It seems the long established process of building someone up to kick them down has been abandoned in favour of just giving someone a kicking.

It's only football. He's there to manage a team, not be stung by the Daily Telegraph. There have been shadier deals in the press, I bet.

But yeah, you're right. The media hate the England team. They won it once 50 years ago so the press intend to stop them getting too big for their boots. Sadly, most of the public believe what they read.
Liam
Main scooter: Vespa PX

Total greed, as if the bloke doesn't earn enough managing a bunch of prima donnas
Deserves all he gets!!!!
retrorich
Main scooter: sx200 1966

Oh Dear!
The FA who pontificate about being honest, transparent and professional. It will be hard for SA to keep his job. If the FA allow him to stay it immediately created 'double standards'

Mind you the whole process of interviewing him in the first place in a dining room over dinner and not really interviewing anyone else seems not exactly honest, transparent and professional

Who is next for the job??
hendy
Main scooter: lambretta li 125

retrorich wrote: Who is next for the job??
Me.

I know nothing about football nor do I have any interest in it. But it matters not one jot. I'll take the job, get paid more than a year's salary every week for 2 months before they bother trying to sack me. I'll also have a load of fun with women who wouldn't normally go anywhere near me.

The whole sorry affair will end with an embarrassing expose in the tabloid press followed by me getting the full backing of the FA for 48 hours, and culminating in me 'resigning'.

Sadly I will only receive 2 year's salary as a golden handshake but I'll struggle by while being paid for two years at my contracted rate.

Please support me in my new venture.
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

Liam wrote:Total greed, as if the bloke doesn't earn enough managing a bunch of prima donnas
Deserves all he gets!!!!
Exactly what I said today. How much money would it take to throw an England match? He should resign before he's sacked.
ducksta

To be honest everybody has something in the closet, I think big Sam is a breath of fresh air to the game if you listen to the interview he finished by saying I would need to run this by the FA first so he done nowt wrong in my eyes.
live life your a long time dead
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

If your having your tea late tonight....then cropcircle predictions are on the £ :twisted:

Tomorrows prediction Brendon's Celtic to be rodgered.....again :mrgreen:
retrorich
Main scooter: sx200 1966

NEXT APPOINTMENT THEN SIRS?

Please not Gary Neville. What a 'paper hat' he is.

Glen Hoddle for me
cgt75b
Main scooter: lambretta

Glenn Hoddle has been out of the game too long for me.

Gareth Southgate will get it for now, not my choice though, it's a poisoned chalice no f@@ker in there right mind wants it because of the gutter press.

Football in this country is complete and utter shite anyway. Until the premier league is sorted out England will do nowt on the world stage!

Just my personal opinions.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information