Big Sam

Fun and obscure stuff, anything 'off topic' goes...
Juan

It's ammusing and tragic in equal measure, the fella who's after Hoddle should take long lay down in a dark, cool room. David Icke would be a better choice and he's had no experience of any Management. Still, you'd get get good sound-bites about oily shape-shifting lizards cheating the off-side trap and feigning injury.

Hoddle has been so long out of the game big Ron "Jingle-jangle" Atkinson would tie him up in knots.
Lamaddict

Southgate is hopeless, I know I'm a Boro fan.

Too much money in football. Sam seemed okay for the role but as just said, its a poison chalice to whoever picks it up.
DigDug
Main scooter: Lambretta

ducksta wrote:To be honest everybody has something in the closet, I think big Sam is a breath of fresh air to the game if you listen to the interview he finished by saying I would need to run this by the FA first so he done nowt wrong in my eyes.
Integrity seems to be out of fashion these days..... :shock:
Did you have to do that?
ducksta

And we wonder why we struggle to win anything
live life your a long time dead
Morgan
Main scooter: T5 Vespa Mk1

Why have one manager ? maybe a committee that selects the team and the tactics, a fitness team overseeing general fitness, a match day manager, etc.

Sounds complicated but that's how a few other sports work.
ducksta

They have all that mick, and a figure head to shoot down.
live life your a long time dead
Liam
Main scooter: Vespa PX

Morgan wrote:Why have one manager ? maybe a committee that selects the team and the tactics, a fitness team overseeing general fitness, a match day manager, etc.

Sounds complicated but that's how a few other sports work.

Just like they did in the old days, when pride took the place of money, and to be asked to wear the 3 lions on your chest and play on the hallowed turf was the pinnacle of your career, now it's all money, birds, fast cars, tattoos and acting as if you're above the law,
Mind you putting that way sounds like a good deal
EddieStone
Main scooter: Lambretta Li 150

Look on the bright side. He's our most successful manager ever - he didn't lose a single game.
immylam

"And we wonder why we struggle to win anything" we'll us Scots have the answer to that and have known since 66, it's because, like us, yer shite! :lol:
Meds
Main scooter: Li125s

What's the problem he hasnt broken any laws, ripped of the British people or goverment.
It's not like he is aggressively avoiding paying UK corporation tax or misleading the public to get votes ( 3 mil a day for the NHS).
Give him his job back, he's just acting like a Banker/Politician
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information