South Downs Run 2016

National, regional, local...if you have a scooter and want to rally, ride or meet up, post it here!
Jazzy

Update,

Ticket sales have massively exceeded our expectations near 200, and its great to see there is there is such support for a ridden event in the south.
Despite notifications on all medias there are some who, for whatever reason are with out tickets who wish to attend.
We have decided to extend sales till Monday midnight to give those a chance to support this event.
This will be an online only option. As the box office is closed applications to southdownsrun@hotmail.com, you will receive instructions for paypal payment by return email.
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

Im unable to go nod due to being ill all week with winter vomiting :-/ was really looking forward to this too, especially after the Coast to Coast last year.

anyway, anyone want my ticket for the original purchase price of a tenner, via paypal only then leave a message on here, first come first served.
Donnie.
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

Excellent Rally well done all involved :D
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
coaster

Toddy wrote:Excellent Rally well done all involved :D
I'll echo that, very well organised and some great riding we were even blessed with fairly good weather while we were there 8-)
Last edited by coaster on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
eden
Dealer

Yup I enjoyed it :)

Best rallys are the ones spent in the saddle all day and pub just in the evening.
Architecten
Main scooter: Allwyn Pushpak GP125 (RT200)

Indeed it really was a great day. Personally I think both C2C and a southern run such as this should be on the calendar. One in the spring and one in the autumn maybe. I think there is great enthusiasm for this type of event.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information