NEXT YEAR'S NORTH COAST 500

National, regional, local...if you have a scooter and want to rally, ride or meet up, post it here!
a.j

Van it up there. No shame in that if you got 500 miles hard riding ahead of you. You'll be glad you did when you're on the way back.
psychedelicropcircle
Main scooter: Series 1 li150 1958

Donnie wrote:Anyone got a link?
It has a FB page i think they are trying to keep it to experienced riders as there are some bits that are challenging.

PM your FB name Donne and I'll add you, starts in Inverness a fair bit away for you :geek:
psychedelicropcircle

eden wrote:pm bazman

Bazman ain't the organiser.
psychedelicropcircle

You'll also need to consider if a big enough following go to this once up the top you'll need to organise digs early as there is only so many hotel rooms and B&bs without a doubt it'll need to be done in groups with accommodation dotted along the way. I.e if your going get booking. Wild camping is legal up here so it's a last resort to consider.

P.s skin so soft (midges hate it ) it's the first thing to pack and trust me you be wishing you had if you don't.
Shuggie

I've already booked digs up for the 4 nights........few of the hostels asked what was happening as they had quite a lot of folk booking up already , we booked up the hostels in Inverness , Ullapool ,Thurso and Pitlochry and its about £90 a head all in
psychedelicropcircle

Shuggie wrote:I've already booked digs up for the 4 nights........few of the hostels asked what was happening as they had quite a lot of folk booking up already , we booked up the hostels in Inverness , Ullapool ,Thurso and Pitlochry and its about £90 a head all in

Ullapool to Thurso :shock: sare erse material :mrgreen:
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

psychedelicropcircle wrote:
Donnie wrote:Anyone got a link?
It has a FB page i think they are trying to keep it to experienced riders as there are some bits that are challenging.

PM your FB name Donne and I'll add you, starts in Inverness a fair bit away for you :geek:
Just found and am pending to join, didn't realise there was a specific classic ride, would certainly be up for it.

As for the start being a fair bit away Im not bothered by that. Certainly didn't bother me in 2006 when I did Lands end to John O groats on the 'bretta twice in 7 days. :-)
Donnie.
Shuggie

to be fair Airdrie to Inverness on day 1 then Inverness to Ullapool on day 2.........I reckon my arse will be numb for the ride to Thurso lol ........tho I'm taking my airhawk seat just in case!!!!!!
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

got in, but the dates no good to me this year, no way ill get the time off for this :-(
Donnie.
Micky Tapp
Main scooter: Lambretta GP200

Guys who is the organiser, i would like to get some details, thanks?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information